Once you have watermelon in your poke, you’ll never go back
Photo: WTRMLN WTR
If you had to pick just one food to be the ambassador of summer, it would be watermelon, right?
One disclaimer: Don’t pick out the seeds out of the watermelon. They won’t grow a watermelon inside of you, promise—and they’re actually super healthy for you.
Watermelon Poke Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup sushi grade ahi tuna (or fish of choice)
- 1/2 cup chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup sliced mango
- 1/2 cubed avocado
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons nori seaweed
- 1 teaspoon fried onion pieces
- sesame seeds (to taste)
- Allow fish to marinate in ponzu sauce until flavor evenly coats fish.
- Add all other ingredients and stir lightly.
- Top with sesame seeds and fried onion pieces.
- Enjoy with WTRMLN GNGR and dig in.